Since 1975 Mike has performed as a freelance musician in virtually every performance situation in the Los Angeles area. Most recently he has been performing at the Pantages Theater, South Bay Civic Light Opera, with The Pageant Of The Masters Orchestra, Long Beach Grand Opera, and in a variety of recording studios, venues, and at concerts throughout the area. Recent recording engagements include The Academy Awards, and the motion pictures, Up, Star Trek, Speed Racer, Ratatouille, Hairspray, Land of the Lost, and Mission Impossible lll, The Incredibles, etc.
What They Play
A traditional-style professional saxophone. The ETS640 is a free-
blowing horn with a focused, big sound and precise intonation.
Solid construction with ergonomic hand position and extras such
as adjustable palm key heights.
- High F# key
- Upper and lower stack adjustment screws
- Adjustable palm key heights
- Hand-engraved neck and bell
- Double-braced low C, B, and Bb keys
- Italian leather pads
- Metal resonators
- Adjustable metal thumb hook
- Hand-hammered bell
- Blue steel springs
- CASX600T case included
- Available with no high F# option
- Available finishes:
- Rich gold lacquer
- Dark vintage lacquer
- Black nickel-plated
- Black nickel-plated with sliver-plated keys
- The black nickel plating offers a brighter sound for today's contemporary players